Online Sales / Webstores / Portals
Integrated webstores with real-time inventory availability
In today’s world almost every company that sells products to others has a website. But so few of these websites actually provide the ability for the customer to buy products directly. Sure, there are stand alone webstores but those may require large amounts of data management. In our experience, the best answer for online sales is for your online stores to be completely integrated with your ERP systems. And that is what ERP123 provides you.
Ask us about webstore options that integrate with ERP123 that will provide the following features:
- Simple synchronization of items available for sale
- Automated web price updates from ERP123
- Real-time inventory availability
- Real-time order induction to ERP123
Your webstore can be an extension of your current webstore or our web designers can help you choose a whole new look the will provide the best possible service to your customer base. Orders placed on the web are transferred to ERP123 in real-time using system services that inform administrators of any problems that require user attention.
ERP123 can bring the best in online sales and customer support to your business.
Portals take things to the next level. A customer or supplier portal will typically provide the following functionality:
- User account controls that set security access levels for users (customers, suppliers)
- Customer or Supplier account visibility
- Account history
- Open orders
- Sales inquiries and product pricing
- Submit RFQ
- Custom dashboards that provide your customers with alerts
Let IntegrateIT help you turn your website into something that helps you sell products and service your customers